LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

So True...

Pretty damn accurate to my experiences with the A.I. and I dont know why, but it is ALWAYS Louis who gets in my way when Im trying to fend off the attacking hoard. And how you said the witch segment is the least exaggerated, it might as well be 100% true seeing as how its ALWAYS THE A.I. who startle her, or they some how piss her off just in time to make the witch attack ME somehow! WTF! Awesome video though. Hilarious!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Awesome

Horayy!! for Avenue Q and I loved the animation!!! XD

Bambee Bambee

Hilarious!!!

It reminded me of Ren and Stimpy, Awesome animation!!!

Faultline Faultline

Pretty cool

It was pretty fun and innovative, and it seems like it would make a pretty cool DS game.

-=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=- -=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=-

Funny

It was pretty good, I thought I was looking right at my own desktop, especially when it deleted all of my files.

Here are some bugs I noticed:
-In pong, when you hit the ball too close to the wall, the ball gets stuck in the wall and will start shaking back and forth up and down the wall.
-Also, not really a bug, or anything really important, but you forgot to include brown in the paint feature
-And for some reason when I was on Matty's word, I couldn't get rid of the daily word message until I logged out

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

Really fun

Great game! The difficulty level was incredibly easy for a while though, I could usually have my army plow through the enemy and destroy the enemy base and get a perfect, until Ape Mountain, took about an hour or so just to get the enemy tower down to half health before I had to surrender.