LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

So True...

Pretty damn accurate to my experiences with the A.I. and I dont know why, but it is ALWAYS Louis who gets in my way when Im trying to fend off the attacking hoard. And how you said the witch segment is the least exaggerated, it might as well be 100% true seeing as how its ALWAYS THE A.I. who startle her, or they some how piss her off just in time to make the witch attack ME somehow! WTF! Awesome video though. Hilarious!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Awesome

Horayy!! for Avenue Q and I loved the animation!!! XD

Bambee Bambee

Hilarious!!!

It reminded me of Ren and Stimpy, Awesome animation!!!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

I saw this before it was cool

I love this video, but when I saw it at first, it was for a halloween candy thing and I thought the people who played it made it, and when ever I told someone about it, they said it sounded stupid and then a few months later, I found it on my friends myspaces, and they acted like they saw it before I did...but that doesnt really have anything to do with a review, just a funny story...anyway, this was hilarious!!!

Mario's Outstanding Adv. Mario's Outstanding Adv.

Way too short!!!

It was seriously way too short and made extremely little sense...you were lucky enough to get the 2 stars out of me...

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Dude! That was Awesome!!!

That was Awesome! I dont know if you know this, but I know The Dead Alewives made a second D&D spoof where Picard(Mark) brought his girl friend to a D&D game.

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening